- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Modern Wolf Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address))
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Modern Wolf Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out our ‘contact form’ on the Get in Touch page
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with Modern Wolf Ltd updates
How do we store your data?
Modern Wolf Ltd securely stores your data within the admin area of our website. If you sign up for our newsletter, you will be subject to MailChimp’s GDPR regulations. You can change your mailchimp preferences here: https://modernwolf.us20.list-manage.com/profile?u=0170491d28dcf4572dff7495c&id=8b7adf1cd7&e=
Our Company will keep your email addresses for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on our newsletters.
You have the right at any time to stop Modern Wolf Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Modern Wolf Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Hello@modernwolf.net
Or write to us: Modern Wolf, Eagle House, 163 City Road, Hoxton, London, EC1V 1NR
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to noy accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Modern Wolf, Eagle House, 163 City Road, Hoxton, EC1V 1NR
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office. You’ll find further information on how to do that on this website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/